What are Composite Veneers?
Composite coating; It is a type of coating that is designed in the color, size and shape of the patient’s own tooth, which is used to close the defects in the tooth. Composite coating is obtained from a special composite resin material.
Composite resin used in composite veneers is widely used in various dental treatments such as fillings and tooth bonding. Composite resin, which has a color very close to tooth color, beautifies your smile in the closest way to nature.
Who is Composite Veneer Suitable For?
Composite veneers can be a great solution to cover some aesthetic defects on teeth. Some dental problems that can be applied to composite Bonding are listed below.
- Internal stains that do not typically respond to whitening products
- Small gaps between teeth
- Crooked or overlapping teeth
- Worn or small teeth
- Irregular or broken teeth
- Minor tooth cracks or chips
Composite Veneers Advantages
- Resins used in composite veneers create a natural look because they are chosen as closely as possible to your natural tooth color.
- Unlike porcelain, because composite veneers can be applied directly to the teeth on the same day, sometimes the treatment is completed in a single day.
- Composite Bonding are much more affordable than porcelain veneers.
- If you only need minor repairs, such as resolving minor chips, slight discoloration or minor misalignments, composite veneers are an excellent choice as they can be applied quickly and cost-effectively.
How are Composite Bonding Implemented?
Composite coating procedure includes the following steps:
- The teeth are cleaned by the dentist.
- The thin layer of teeth is shaved off.
- Tooth enamel is abraded to facilitate adhesion.
- Adhesive is applied.
- Thin layers of composite resin are applied
- The dentist sets or cures the resin with a light.
If you are having indirect veneers, your dentist will take a mold of your teeth after shaving. Veneers will then be placed on the outside of your mouth and applied after your teeth are worn and the tacky adhesive has been applied.
Composite Veneers Cost in Turkey
Composite tooth coating prices may vary depending on the treatment process and requirements. In addition, there are other factors that determine composite coating prices.
The effect of the doctor who manages the process on the comfort of the treatment process is quite large. A professional and correct procedure is of great importance in achieving successful results in composite dental veneer treatment.