Dental implants have been more popular in Turkey in recent years. People from all over the world, both European and Arab, have been drawn to Turkish medical tourism.
This is owing to the relatively low pricing in comparison to EU nations, as well as the medical competence educated in the most recent medical technology in the field of dental implants.
What exactly is a dental implant in Turkey?
A dental implant is a man-made root that is often implanted in the alveolar bone to replace one or more lost teeth. This prosthetic root is composed of titanium, which is a substance that is believed to be favorable to living tissue. It remains in place for the rest of a person’s life without producing any difficulties. This method is gaining popularity in dentistry. The implanted tooth performs exactly the same function as the natural tooth. This procedure is used not just for cosmetic purposes, but also to replace a lost tooth or to reposition neighbouring teeth. Although it is more modern than bridges or dentures, it is still poorly recognized and performed. It is a remedy for those who do not have natural teeth.
The kind of implant, the tooth to be replaced, and the health of the jawbone all influence the implant. Some implants need many sessions. The fixed structure of the replacement tooth is one of the most significant advantages of dental implants. Titanium is a material that is both strong and light. It has no negative effects on the jawbone. Furthermore, unlike normal teeth, the implanted tooth cannot be affected by decay.
When may I get dental implants placed?
- You must be an adult.
- Your mammary os are strong enough to accommodate the implanted racine.
- You must have clean buccal tissues.
- You must not have any health issues that are affecting the osseous cicatrisation of your breasts.
- You do not want to put in artificial teeth or a dental bridge.
- Because of your dents, you have difficulty masturbating or speaking.
- You are willing to participate in the treatment plan.
What are the dangers associated with dental implants?
- Several variables might represent contraindications and lead to implantology failure:
- Gum inflammation is a condition in which the gums become inflamed.
- Adjacent teeth have been damaged.
- Nerve injury that can result in discomfort.
- Sinus problems in the case of upper tooth implants