Dental veneers are a ceramic film that is bonded to the outer surface of the teeth to improve its aesthetic appearance and give it a more natural look. It allows to change the smile of a person without touching the structure of the teeth.
In what cases are dental veneers recommended?
- When there is dental dyschromia
- To close the spaces between the teeth
- When there is a difference in size between the natural teeth
- Canines that are too sharp
- Yellowish or brownish staining of the enamel
What are the advantages of dental veneers?
- It lasts up to 20 years without getting damaged or peeling off.
- Changes a person’s smile and makes it more aesthetically beautiful and natural.
- The application is painless.
- Makes the teeth more resistant.
How long do dental veneers last?
Dental veneers are waterproof, they can remain intact and last up to 20 years without changing color or even getting damaged. You just have to take good care of them and not neglect oral hygiene.
Can we eat anything with veneers?
Yes, just like with your natural teeth. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be careful and take care of it as a precaution, just like natural teeth, you should avoid biting extremely hard foods like ice cubes, shellfish, bones, etc.
How much is a full set of veneers in turkey?
It depends on how many veneers you want. It can sometimes be 8 on the top and 8 on the bottom or sometimes more. The cost of one veneer in Turkey doesn’t exceed 300 €.
Which country is best for veneers?
According to Bookimed data, Turkey is the first best country for veneers care.