Porcelain Veneers in Turkey
Porcelain veneers is a type of porcelain with a very thin structure that is used with a special bonding technique to change the colour, shape and position of the front teeth. Laminated porcelain veneer, which is especially preferred for anterior teeth, greatly reduces the aesthetic anxiety of patients about teeth.
What is Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneer is a type of porcelain with a very thin structure that is used with a special bonding technique to change the colour, shape and position of the front teeth. Laminated porcelain veneer, which is especially preferred for anterior teeth, greatly reduces the aesthetic anxiety of patients about teeth.
In the lamina tooth coating technique; The teeth are not cut and their front surfaces are thinned at intervals of only 0.3 – 0.7 mm. In the porcelain tooth veneer technique, in which the healthy tooth tissue is lost to a minimum, aesthetic tooth with perfect colour and texture are obtained.
Persistence of Results
Who Is Porcelain Tooth Veneers Suitable for?
Although porcelain veneer is the most aesthetic application among dental treatments, it cannot be applied to all patients who want an aesthetic appearance. Some situations where porcelain tooth veneer treatment can be applied can be specified as listed below.
- People who are dissatisfied with their tooth colour or have discoloration on the tooth surface
- People with split teeth
- People who have broken or worn teeth and need restoration
- People with old and discoloured fillings in their front teeth
- People with crooked teeth
- People who have no missing teeth and have not had porcelain veneer before
The gingival health of the person who requests porcelain laminate tooth veneer application should be good. Porcelain lamina treatment can be applied to people with impaired gingival health after gingival treatment.
What are the Advantages of Porcelain Veneer Teeth?
- Porcelain laminate veneers have a more aesthetic appearance than other dental treatment applications.
- Since lamina porcelain is prepared in a very thin layer, its light transmission and reflection are very similar to the natural tooth structure and provide a natural smile.
- It is sufficient to open a slot as wide as the nail tip in the tooth.
- There is no need to reduce the teeth. The natural structure of the teeth is not deteriorated; the tooth tissue is protected at the maximum level.
- The clinical working time is short, it saves you stress and time.
- It has a structure resistant to abrasion.
- There is no need for anaesthesia as the preparation contains enamel level or very little dentin.
- Since porcelain surfaces will be extremely smooth, it minimizes the formation of stains and tartar caused by cigarette, cola, coffee and similar reasons.
- Made of durable, colourless and high-strength material.
- With digital dentistry technologies, you will be able to see the post-procedure image of your mouth in 3D. In this way, you will have a chance to review your determination before any action is taken.
How is Porcelain Laminate Veneer Made?
Lamina dental veneer is an application that provides an aesthetic appearance. As with any aesthetic procedure, it gives excellent results when careful attention is paid to the use of materials and the application procedure. First of all, photographs of the area where porcelain veneer will be made are taken. After the photo shoot, the first measurements are taken and the 3D design of the ceramic and teeth is performed. In the 2nd appointment, this 3D design (waxing) is applied to the patient’s mouth. In this way, the planned teeth can be shown to the patient before any procedure is performed, and the result will not be a surprise for the patient.
In the application of aesthetic porcelain tooth coating, the measurement session is the shortest session. Thin laminates, which are handmade on the model, can be checked during the proofing. Before the tooth structure is cut, the anterior surfaces are thinned into a thin layer and applied to the tooth during the bonding session, and the treatment is terminated with control and photographing.
Porcelain Dental Veneers Prices
Antalya porcelain tooth coating prices may vary according to the treatment process and requirements. In addition, there are other factors that determine the prices of porcelain laminate veneer.
In terms of the comfort of the treatment process, the effect of the doctor who manages the process is quite large. A professional and correct procedure is of great importance in obtaining successful results in porcelain dental treatment.
Why Should You Prefer Antalya Panoramik Dental Clinic?
Antalya Panoramik Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic manages the process by valuing the importance of correct diagnosis, planning and treatment in oral and dental health. Among the Antalya dental clinics, the panoramik dental clinic provides porcelain tooth coating services in all its branches in Antalya with its expert doctor staff and experienced staff.